Coveo and Customer Tokyo Electron Limited Recognized as Knowledge Management Leaders
Coveo’s leading Search & Relevance Technology recognized in KM World’s 2013 Promise and Reality Awards; winners to be announced at KMWorld 2013 on November 7th in Washington, D.C.
QUEBEC – November 5, 2013
- Today Coveo announced that it has been named a finalist for KMWorld’s 2013 Promise Awards, honoring innovative knowledge management technologies. Aditionally, one of Coveo’s customers, Tokyo Electon Limited (TEL) has also been named a finalist for KMWorld’s 2013 Reality Awards, recognizing organizations that have leveraged knowledge management effectively to achieve business success.
- Organized and sponsored by KMWorld Magazine, the KM Promise Award is given to organizations that deliver on their promise to customers to provide innovative technology solutions for implementing and integrating knowledge management practices into their business processes. The KM Reality Award is bestowed upon organizations that demonstrate leadership through implementation of knowledge management practices and processes by realizing measurable business benefits.
- Coveo was recognized as a finalist for its Search & Relevance platform, which transforms knowledge management initiatives by organizing and delivering relevant information into actionable, contextual, on-demand knowledge for every worker and customer.
- TEL, a global developer, manufacturer and seller of semiconductor production equipment, was recognized as a finalist for implementing Coveo’s powerful search & relevance technology. With the help of Coveo, TEL’s 500 service engineers have access to relevant knowledge from a growing multitude of primary and secondary knowledge sources that were highly local to return meaningful results. The end result was a significant improvement in complex customer case resolutions, estimated to improve time-to-repair incidents by 28 percent.
- For more information on TEL’s knowledge management success, visit its success story on Coveo.com.
- Winners in each category, chosen by a panel of judges, will be announced at KMWorld 2013, November 7th, at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Earlier this year, KMWorld recognized Coveo with a Trend-Setting Product of 2013 award, which was chosen as a standout among 700+ other solutions for technology breakthroughs and customer ROI.
- Hugh McKellar, Editor-in-Chief of KM World: “Our judging panel, which consists of colleagues, analysts, system integrators and theorists selected Coveo as a finalist for the KM Promise Award for its potential to deliver legitimate solutions for implementing and integrating knowledge management practices into their customers’ business processes. Coveo goes beyond simply delivering technology to working with clients to ensure that both the technology and knowledge initiatives are embedded into work processes.”
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: “Knowledge management has been a promise for many organizations for a long time, but we’re pleased to offer solutions that turn promises into realities. We are honored to be recognized by third parties that value our vision for greater relevance and knowledge access, but we’re especially proud to see a real-life example of success shared in the case of TEL. We’re looking forward to sharing our experiences with those at KMWorld next week.”
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer.
Coveo's revolutionary Search & Relevance Technology takes Knowledge Management to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization’s big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems.
The Coveo Relevance Engine injects the most pertinent knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions;
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites; and
- Radically boost knowledge management initiatives by making the collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. Among Coveo customers are leading companies such as GEICO, Lockheed Martin, L'Oreal Switzerland, SunGard and YUM! Brands. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.