TSIA Improves Website Search Results, User Experience and Member Satisfaction with Coveo
Coveo’s powerful enterprise search and indexing technology delivers the right content to the right visitor and in the right context, increasing member engagement and renewal rates
QUEBEC – May 28, 2013
- Today Coveo announced that the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) has implemented Coveo’s advanced indexing technology to improve its website search capabilities and member engagement.
- TSIA is the leading professional association of the technology services industry. Its members include thousands of services executives, managers and professionals from around the globe, representing the world’s leading enterprise and consumer technology companies, as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses across nine vertical industries. A key benefit to members is access to leading-edge research on TSIA’s website.
- Prior to the Coveo implementation, TSIA members and staff could not find the information they needed with the Google Search tool TSIA had in place. This had created a number of issues for TSIA. When members didn’t find the right content, they didn’t return to the website as often, which had an impact on overall satisfaction. TSIA’s internal staff experienced challenges as well. Due to the poor search capabilities on TSIA’s website, the research team’s ability to quickly answer member inquiries was constrained.
- With Coveo for Advanced Website Search and Content Personalization, it is now easy for members and internal teams to instantly find the content they’re looking for. When they type a search term into the new search box on TSIA’s website, they can get a list of key documents and web pages, be able to sort by relevance or by date, and apply a series of filters to make their search more relevant.
- As a result, membership renewals are on the rise, due to increased customer satisfaction. TSIA estimates that for the past three months compared to the same period a year ago, login activity has increased 63 percent and downloads have nearly doubled (92 percent increase).
- Stephen Smith, Chief Financial Officer, TSIA: “Members subscribe to our business in order to access our research, benchmarks and insights. Their ability to find what they need is essential, and directly correlates to their satisfaction and our bottom line. Coveo is a giant leap forward for TSIA, enabling us to get the right information to the right person at the right time.”
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: “Creating a one-to-one customer experience contributes significantly to customers that are more highly engaged, which in turn has a direct impact on the bottom line. In order to do this, organizations need to adopt technology that delivers the right information at the right time to create personalized and engaging web experiences for their customers. Coveo ensures that website visitors find content relevant to them, in that highly relevant site content is presented in each user’s ideal context.”
Coveo's highly advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform transforms knowledge management initiatives by redefining how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the customer-focused enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from cloud-based, social, and on-premise systems, and injects it into the context of every user, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and enriching structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business inject existing knowledge into every Customer Service interaction, personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites, and increase overall return on knowledge by making the collective knowledge easily accessible, so that all employees can stop reinventing the wheel. More than 2,000,000 people globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to achieve their business goals. Among Coveo customers are CA Technologies, L'Oreal Switzerland, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and SunGard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
418-263-1111 x233 Office