Coveo Launches Coveo for Sitecore, Advanced Search Edition
New application integrates the industry’s most advanced search & relevance technology to transform website and ecommerce experiences for optimal customer engagement; seamlessly integrated within Sitecore Customer Engagement Platform’s most recent release 7
SAN MATEO, CA and QUEBEC, CANADA – December 9, 2013
- Today Coveo announced the launch of Coveo for Sitecore – Advanced Search Edition, the industry’s most powerful application for contextual website search, content federation and personalization.
- Forging a new wave of highly personalized content-driven and ecommerce websites, Coveo for Sitecore – Advanced Search Edition provides cutting-edge search, navigation, personalized recommendations, connectivity, and relevance tuning capabilities. Integrated with the underlying structure of the Sitecore WCM platform, Coveo provides capabilities far beyond the search currently available.
- The application ensures more relevant information and products are surfaced to the visitor faster, resulting in higher conversion rates, improved self-service, and greater visitor satisfaction.
- Ecommerce sites can accelerate sales and build customer loyalty by integrating product catalogs and other relevant information from external systems, thereby empowering visitors to discover, sort, and explore product offerings with ease.
- Coveo’s new offering is seamlessly integrated with Sitecore Customer Engagement Platform 7, built exclusively on .Net technologies and fully embedded within Sitecore’s Search Provider framework. Out-of-the-box, marketers configure and manage Coveo Search & Relevance Technology from within familiar Page & Content Editors. Some of the key technical features of the application are:
- Advanced search – Including auto completion & search-as-you-type, phonetic matching and regular expression (regex) search.
- Flexible faceted navigation – Marketers can swiftly build brand-centric user interfaces that provide rich search and product discovery experiences for high-end websites, content publishers and ecommerce locations. Providing a full menu of enterprise-class features and easy-to-configure templates, Coveo for Sitecore allows organizations to deploy search in an optimal manner for their specific business and visitors.
- Contextual relevance – Marketers can easily manage sophisticated ranking and results boosting rules to ensure visitors can easily find content and products relevant to them based upon their unique context.
- Automated content recommendations – Not only can visitors easily search and filter the information or product they are looking for, they can also be automatically shown relevant resources and offerings based upon their unique context. This helps visitors discover new insights and services they might not have found if using only the search functionality native to the Sitecore platform.
- Include content from multiple social, community, catalogs, databases, knowledge base systems and more – An expansive library of secure connectors to external catalogs, databases, knowledge bases, portals, social, communities, CMS, intranets, and more, helps organizations ensure rich and contextually relevant experiences for website visitors, regardless of where the content resides.
- Multi-lingual support – Out-of-the-box support for dozens of languages enables marketers to deliver exceptional search & product navigation experiences across all of the markets and geographies where they do business, without the need for custom coding or management.
- Advanced security – Coveo for Sitecore delivers secure results in near real time with early-binding security to provide more personally relevant content faster; a critical feature for websites with authenticated areas.
- Text analytics – Administrators can configure workflows that create new metadata based on content analysis, rules and context extraction, such as themes, named-entities and regular expressions. This allows the recommendation of content and products based upon the user’s unique context.
- Enterprise-class support – Coveo’s fully productized and integrated search solution with dedicated support, ongoing maintenance and application enhancements, backed by a recognized Gartner “Visionary” leader in the enterprise search space, allows companies to focus on delivering value to customers rather than custom developing and maintaining open-source search solutions for their websites.
- Coveo currently has more than 100 implementations within leading Sitecore-powered sites globally, effectively transforming online experiences with Sitecore. To learn more about Coveo for Sitecore successes, read Coveo case studies here: http://www.coveo.com/en/case-studies.
- Join Coveo on Friday, December 13, 2013 at 12:00 pm ET for a 45-minute demonstration of Coveo for Sitecore – Advanced Search Edition. Attendees will learn how organizations can transform website and ecommerce experiences by leveraging search to deliver contextual, personalized content and products to visitors. Register at: http://pages.coveo.com/Coveo-Sitecore-Transforms-Web-Experiences.html
- Darren Guarnaccia, EVP Strategy and Corporate Development, Sitecore: “Coveo has really embraced Sitecore’s release 7, specifically in regards to the new Search Provider Framework we delivered with it. They have worked closely with our team to take full advantage of the advanced functionalities of this framework. Joint new customers of ours will definitely benefit from this tight integration that will deliver the most relevant and personalized experience possible. You don’t get to 100+ joint customers by accident. Kudos Coveo!”
- Mike Dolan, Vice President Business Development, Velir: “We have deployed Coveo’s advanced search solutions on many of our clients’ Sitecore websites, and the business impact has been immediate and substantial. Across the board, our clients have seen greater visitor engagement, increased time-on-site, and higher conversion rates. We view Coveo’s latest release for Sitecore 7 as a ‘must have’ for organizations who want to deliver a best-in-class website search and navigation experience.”
- Richard Tessier, Senior Vice President Products, Coveo: “Search is a key differentiator in high-end websites today and with this latest Coveo for Sitecore release we truly raise the bar on the quality of the search experience. Analysts and leading implementation firms agree that there is no more complete, end-to-end platform for search and relevance than Coveo. And now for the first time, the power of Coveo’s technology is delivered right within the environment and tools familiar to Sitecore system integrators and website administrators.”
Coveo makes companies and websites more relevant and responsive, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every website visitor, every customer and every employee.
Coveo's transformational technology has been recognized as the most complete, end-to-end search & relevance platform available today. Coveo takes search to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization’s big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems. The Coveo Advanced Relevance Engine injects the most relevant knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites and communities;
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions; and
- Radically boost knowledge management initiatives by making the collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. Among Coveo customers are leading organizations such as Lockheed Martin, Sea World Parks & Entertainment, Jordan’s Furniture, L'Oreal, Brookings Institute, and YUM! Brands. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.