Coveo for Salesforce Receives Four Industry Honors in August
Advanced Enterprise Search Solution Honored as Best New Product and People’s Choice by the International Business Awards, American Business Awards and Golden Bridge Awards
QUEBEC – September 11, 2013
- Today Coveo announced that Coveo for Salesforce has received several honors as an impactful new product by the International Business Awards (IBA), American Business Awards (ABA) and Golden Bridge Awards.
- Launched last year, Coveo for Salesforce correlates relevant content in real time, and presents it instantly in the context of the case an agent is working within the Coveo Insight Panel populated in the Salesforce UI. Providing access to a stable of existing cloud connectors “out of the box,” Coveo for Salesforce brings together content from throughout the Salesforce platform, Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Dropbox, Lithium communities and websites.
- The emerging choice for Salesforce Service Cloud users, Coveo for Salesforce received the following honors during the past month:
- A People's Choice Stevie Award Winner for Favorite New Products, honored by the ABA. Winners were determined by a nationwide public poll of over 20,000 votes cast and will be honored at a September 16 awards banquet in San Francisco.
- A Bronze Stevie Winner for Best New Product or Service of the Year, within the “Business-to-Business Products: Computer Software Industry” category, honored by the IBA. Judged by nearly 300 executives around the world, winners will be honored during ceremonies at the 10th annual IBA awards banquet in Barcelona on October 14. This is the second year in a row that a Coveo solution has won Best New Product.
- A Finalist for Best New Product, as honored by the ABA. Judged by more than 200 executives nationwide, winners will be announced at the September 16 ABA awards banquet.
- A Finalist for Best New Technology Product from the Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, encompassing the best innovations from every major industry in the world. Winners will be announced at a September 30 awards dinner and presentation in San Francisco.
- To see the technology behind the accolades, view the Coveo for Salesforce video demo linked here.
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: “During the past year, we’ve seen many organizations take notice of the power of unified indexing within the Salesforce environment. This enthusiasm for our approach to customer centricity has been echoed by many new customer and partners as well. Recognition from these organizations reinforces our goal to empower knowledge access. We’re continuing to evolve the solution to transform the way customer service is performed.”
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A fifth program, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, will open for entries next month. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring Best Companies of all types and sizes in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best Products, Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com.
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer.
Coveo's revolutionary Indexing and Insight Platform takes Knowledge Management to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization’s big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems.
The Coveo Advanced Relevance Engine injects the most relevant knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions;
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites; and
- Radically boost knowledge management initiatives by making the collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. More than 2,000,000 users globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to improve their businesses. Among Coveo customers are GEICO, Lockheed Martin, L'Oreal Switzerland, SunGard and YUM! Brands. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube