New Coveo for Salesforce, Communities Edition Brings Collective Enterprise Knowledge into Salesforce Communities to Transform Customer Self-Service
Coveo’s breakthrough application brings context-aware content from
multiple social and knowledge sources directly into Salesforce Communities and Portals
to help customers collaborate and solve even complex challenges quickly and easily
QUEBEC – November 18, 2013
- Today Coveo announced that it has launched Coveo for Salesforce Communities, expanding its Coveo for Salesforce line of search & relevance applications. This new application assembles personalized information from multiple social and knowledge sources and presents it in the context of members within Salesforce Customer Communities and Portals, helping members better collaborate and solve challenges via self-service, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty while significantly reducing customer service costs.
- Salesforce Communities is an online platform that enables rich collaboration between employees, customers, partners, suppliers and distributors. Organizations can create fully branded public or private communities that connect members directly with each other – and with relevant content, data and business processes. Salesforce Communities is the only community platform that combines the power of social with mobile participation, trusted security and direct connection to business processes.
- The Coveo application helps organizations to become more relevant to their customers, effectively reinventing self service to radically increase customer engagement, call deflection and customer community collaboration. Coveo automatically recommends relevant content and experts (such as community MVPs) as the customer interacts with and searches community and portal content, solving cases, answering questions and engaging with the content that’s right for their specific context.
- With Coveo’s powerful search & relevance technology directly within the Communities and Customer Portal environments, members view content tailored to their profile, from all knowledge sources, including information contained in Salesforce Chatter and across the Salesforce Platform and beyond. Coveo unifies data and information from across an organization’s knowledge ecosystem, including cloud-based, on-premise and social sources. Coveo brings this unified information directly into the Salesforce Community, related to the member’s profile and context. Content and experts within additional websites, forums, knowledge bases, Microsoft Sharepoint, Google Docs, communities such as Lithium, Jive, Twitter, web content management systems such as Sitecore and SDL, issue-tracking systems such as Jira, and more, may be incorporated into the Salesforce Community without data migration or complex integrations.
- Coveo for Salesforce, Communities Edition significantly augments existing Salesforce capabilities by providing broad and deep search capabilities based on unified content across multiple systems both within and external to the Salesforce platform. The Coveo application includes Coveo Smartfacets™ and SmartInsights™ to provide a tailored, more sophisticated online search experience and to recommend relevant content directly within the Salesforce Communities user interface.
- For administrators and community managers, Coveo derives what community members search for — and use most — within the community, therefore identifying content gaps and best bets, as well as usage trends and patterns.
- Coveo applications ensure a consistent customer experience regardless of the channel used. Launched in 2012, Coveo for Salesforce, Service Cloud Edition powers the agent experience with the collective enterprise knowledge in real time, and presents it instantly in the context of the case an agent is working on, within the Salesforce Agent UI. When used in combination, the Salesforce Communities and Service Cloud Editions employ a common, Unified Index while providing access to only the content administrators decide should be available to either agents or customers - or both. Agents and customers then access the same information, ensuring “one version of the truth” regardless of access channel.
- For more about Coveo for Salesforce applications, please visit www.coveo.com/salesforce.
Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: “Salesforce customer demand is behind our launch of Coveo for Salesforce, Communities Edition. Nearly every customer of our application for Salesforce Service Cloud has also wanted to implement Coveo within their Salesforce Community or Portal as soon as they understand the power of the technology to present relevant content – from anywhere – in the user’s context, leading to significant increases in call deflection, more satisfied customers and a more ‘customer company’ approach.”
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer.
Coveo's revolutionary Search & Relevance Technology takes Knowledge Management to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization’s big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems.
The Coveo Relevance Engine injects the most pertinent knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions;
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites; and
- Radically boost knowledge management initiatives by making the collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. Among Coveo customers are leading companies such as EXFO, GEICO, Lockheed Martin, L'Oreal Switzerland, Rally Software, SunGard and YUM! Brands. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.