Coveo Solution Named Trend-Setting Product of 2013 by KMWorld Magazine
Coveo selected from more than 700 products for technology breakthroughs and customer ROI
QUEBEC – August 21, 2013
- Today Coveo announced that Coveo Service and Support Knowledge Access has been named a KMWorld Magazine "Trend-Setting Product" for 2013, the eighth consecutive year that a Coveo solution has received this honor.
- This year, more than 700 products were assessed by the judging panel, which consists of editorial colleagues, analysts, system integrators, vendors, line-of-business managers and users. All products selected demonstrate clearly identifiable technology breakthroughs that best serve the vendors' customers.
- Many companies are challenged with the proliferation of data, in multiple systems, communities, social, on-premise and in the cloud. Knowledge is everywhere and hard to manage. Compounding this challenge, increasingly knowledgeable customers drive requirements for much higher levels of information relevance. Coveo solves this challenge by placing customer- and case-relevant knowledge from anywhere, related to the agent’s context, directly in front of them. With the ability to crawl, consolidate and contextualize knowledge, companies are better able to serve customers, build better products and increase sales.
- Coveo’s customer service solutions have won numerous accolades this year, including the 2013 Service Leaders Award from CRM Magazine, the 2013 Audience Choice Award from the Technology Services Industry Association and the 2013 CRM Watchlist.
- For a full list of KMWorld’s 2013 Trend-Setting Products, visit www.kmworld.com.
- Hugh McKellar, Editor-in-Chief, KMWorld: “Coveo Service and Support Knowledge Access was selected by the panel because it demonstrates thoughtful, well-reasoned innovation and execution for the most important constituency of them all: the customer.”
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: “KMWorld is a well-respected authority on the content, document and knowledge management markets, and we're honored that our technology has been recognized by this organization as a Trend-Setting Product of 2013. For years, CRM has promised the 360-degree view of a customer or case – and yet systems continue to proliferate and fragments of that information exist in many of them, as well as in social media and online communities. With Coveo’s unified indexing and insight technology, knowledge required to be more relevant and responsive to customers can be leveraged, wherever it resides.”
KMWorld (www.kmworld.com) is the leading information provider serving the Knowledge Management systems market and covers the latest in Content, Document and Knowledge Management, informing more than 45,000 subscribers about the components and processes -- and subsequent success stories – that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc. (www.infotoday.com).
Coveo's highly advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform transforms knowledge management initiatives by redefining how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the customer-focused enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from cloud-based, social, and on-premise systems, and injects it into the context of every user, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and enriching structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business inject existing knowledge into every Customer Service interaction, personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites, and increase overall return on knowledge by making the collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can stop reinventing the wheel. More than 2,000,000 people globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to achieve their business goals. Among Coveo customers are L'Oreal Switzerland, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and SunGard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
418-263-1111 ext. 200 Office