Coveo Named 2013 CRM Excellence Award Winner by TMC’s CUSTOMER Magazine
Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search Honored for Delivering Information into Actionable, On-Demand Knowledge
QUEBEC – May 21, 2013
- Coveo announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named the company a recipient of a 2013 CRM Excellence Award, presented by CUSTOMER magazine. CUSTOMER has been the premier publication in the CRM, contact center and teleservices industries since 1982.
- Coveo is being recognized by CUSTOMER magazine for its transformational enterprise search solution, Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search, which automatically organizes fragmented company data into actionable, on-demand insight. Organizations are increasingly data-rich but insight-poor, due in large part to explosive data growth and variety, the inability to constantly integrate legacy systems, exponentially growing social media, and the move of many organizational systems to the cloud, which further fragments information. Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search brings together this collective knowledge for every user, moving beyond traditional keyword searches and giving businesses actionable insights into customers, products, projects, people and any knowledge content.
- Based on hard data, the CRM Excellence Awards rely on facts and statistics demonstrating the improvements that the winner’s product has made in a client’s business. Winners were chosen on the basis of their product or service’s ability to help extend and expand the customer relationship to become all encompassing, covering the entire enterprise and the entire lifetime of the customer.
- The 2013 CRM Excellence Award winners are published in the May 2013 issue of CUSTOMER magazine, www.customerzone360.com.
- Rich Tehrani, TMC’s CEO and Group Editor-in-Chief: “The 14th Annual CRM Excellence Awards has recognized Coveo for being a true CRM partner to its customers and clients. Coveo has demonstrated to the editors of CUSTOMER magazine that Coveo for Advanced Enterprise Search improved the processes of their clients’ businesses by streamlining and facilitating the flow of information.”
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: “We are honored to be recognized by TMC and CUSTOMER magazine for our transformational enterprise search technology. With Coveo, users gain on-demand, actionable insight on products, projects, customers and more, in ways that are relevant to their own context – basically our technology gathers and personalizes the information for them. This helps them save time, but more importantly, to take the right action, whether that is serving a customer need or building a new product.”
Coveo's highly advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform transforms knowledge management initiatives by redefining how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the customer-focused enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from cloud-based, social, and on-premise systems, and injects it into the context of every user, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and enriching structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business inject existing knowledge into every Customer Service interaction, personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites, and increase overall return on knowledge by making the collective knowledge easily accessible, so that all employees can stop reinventing the wheel. More than 2,000,000 people globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to achieve their business goals. Among Coveo customers are CA Technologies, L'Oreal Switzerland, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and SunGard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes multiple magazines including CUSTOMER, INTERNET TELEPHONY, M2M Evolution and Cloud Computing. TMCnet is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors each month, and is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is also the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; Super Wi-Fi Summit, CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp, and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
418-263-1111 x233 Office
203-852-6800 ext. 131