SOGIQUE Adds Insight, Intelligence and Personalization to Customer Service Desk Operations with Coveo and C2 Innovations
QUEBEC - October 17, 2012
- Today, Coveo announced that SOGIQUE, a division of Quebec’s Health Network, is leveraging Coveo for CRM and Contact Centers to search, navigate and correlate its information assets for better customer engagement.
- By incorporating information from partner C2 Innovations, a leading provider of integrated and customized service desk solutions, Coveo is enabling SOGIQUE’s service agents to access, via a single, consolidated view, all information from within their service requests and multiple knowledge base systems – leading to more efficient diagnoses and resolutions of complex customer service requests.
- SOGIQUE actively supports and manages the systems behind Quebec’s Health Network. The organization plays a major role in modernizing the region’s health system by developing and managing clinical, social and administrative assets used in the health network. Its support center manages customer service requests across 23 different health care applications throughout the region. Additional relevant customer context is found in email services, online content, records management systems and file systems.
- SOGIQUE uses C2’s service desk solution to efficiently manage, automate and organize its customer service requests. C2’s ticketing system and knowledge base allow agents to document and organize customer service interactions in order to efficiently and intelligently handle similar service requests.
- Coveo’s solutions index information from across SOGIQUE’s knowledge infrastructure, including the C2 solutions, and instantly assemble contextually relevant information within C2’s intelligent database, in addition to a wide variety of health care applications and data sources, such as Lotus Notes databases and emails, websites, file shares and intranets. Through Coveo’s QuickView user interface, information is instantly presented in a web format, regardless of its original form. Permissions-aware security ensures that the instant and role-based access to information is always secure – ensuring proper information delivery to the right individual. SOGIQUE agents have contextually relevant information that is immediately indexed, consolidated, correlated and presented subject to the permissions of each individual user.
- By combining Coveo and C2, customers are able to more intelligently and efficiently handle a high volume of complex customer requests. Through its new partnership with both companies, SOGIQUE is improving information access to facilitate decision making, improve day-to-day efficiencies and operations and cultivate one-to-one relationships.
- Stéphane Lauzière, president of C2 Innovations: “Our goal at C2 is to make the customer service experience as efficient and personable as possible. As a leader in delivering a truly personalized and knowledgeable customer experience, Coveo’s technology takes our service desk solutions to a new level of productivity and insight. We’re pleased with our joint work thus far and we’re looking forward to facilitating easier, more effective and efficient customer service operations for many of our customers.”
- Paolo Houle, president of SOGIQUE: “Our service center collects and responds to thousands of customer inquiries each year. As a result, we needed a solution that could streamline our queries and allow our representatives to access, correlate and utilize existing customer data across our systems for better service in a fraction of the time. We’re pleased with the work Coveo and C2 have done together and we’re proud to deliver better service to our customers.”
- J.P. Provencal, senior vice president of business development, Coveo: “Our insightful customer service solutions complement C2 Innovations’ suite extremely well. Organizations are looking to both streamline and consolidate their customer data, but they’re also looking to access and present contextually relevant information from all of their key sources. Integrating our intelligent indexing, correlating and presentation technology into C2’s well-established suite extends the value of existing customer service operations. We’re looking forward to additional work we can do together.”
C2 Innovations is a full service management solution provider that offers a customized service desk solutions designed to achieve a high level of quality and excellence in your organization's sectors of activity. ITIL® compatible, accessible everywhere in real time, and easy to use, the C2 Enterprise suite of Service Desk solution allows organizations to optimize their management processes, centralize all information, decrease risks, increase transparency, and enhance performance. C2 customers include a number of large corporations, small and mid-sized enterprises, and government agencies in the IT, health, and education sectors in Canada, the US, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Coveo transforms users’ and companies’ ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems—on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo’s advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company’s three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM and Contact Centers for sales & service, WCMs for one-to-one marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Coveo role-based Insight Consoles™ provide advanced navigation into consolidated, correlated information mashups, within any application, including Coveo for Salesforce. Among Coveo’s more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children’s Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
418-263-1111 x233 Office
C2 Innovations, Inc.