Coveo Chairman & CEO Louis Tetu Named Finalist in “Most Innovative People” Category of 2012 Golden Bridge Awards
QUEBEC– September 12, 2012
- Coveo Chairman and CEO Louis Tetu has been recognized as a finalist in the Annual 2012 Golden Bridge Awards in the category of “Most Innovative People.”
- A president and CEO for more than 20 years, Tetu specializes in starting and growing technology companies. Currently CEO of Coveo, Tetu previously was co-founder, CEO and Chairman of Taleo Corporation, acquired by Oracle for $1.9B this year. He was also president of Baan SCS, following Baan's acquisition of Berclain Group Inc., which he co-founded in 1989. Tetu is also Chairman of the Board of PetalMD, a developer of social platforms for the medical sector.
- The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program, with active participation from a broad spectrum of industry voices, encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, case studies and successful deployments, public relations and marketing campaigns, product management, websites, blogs, white-papers, videos, advertisements, creativity, partner programs, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world.
- With hundreds of worldwide customers, Tetu is leading Coveo in helping organizations bring highly relevant information from any combination of systems, to any system of record, for better and more relevant insight. With this level of insight across information silos, channels and departments, organizations are able to serve customers better and more efficiently, increase sales and product innovation, and ultimately increase profitability.
- Golden Bridge Awards’ winners will be honored in San Francisco on Tuesday, October 2, 2012, during the 4th annual awards dinner and presentations.
- Louis Tetu, Chairman and CEO, Coveo: “My passion lies in engaging bright minds to bring to market innovative technologies that help companies compete better and radically more efficiently. Coveo is by far the most transformational technology with which I have worked. I am grateful to be named a finalist by the Golden Bridge Awards for pursuing what I love to do, including working with the most talented people and forward-thinking customers in the business. Pursuing innovation, with all its complexity and barriers, is my lifelong endeavor. Coveo exemplifies that spirit of innovation through transformation.”
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Globee Awards from Silicon Valley are conferred in four programs: The Info Security’s Global Excellence Awards, The IT Industry’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, The Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, and Consumer Products Guide’s World Choice Awards. These premier awards honor organizations from around the world including people behind them, the products, performance, innovations, public relations and marketing. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com
Coveo transforms companies’ ability to gain insight from diverse and overwhelming amounts of unstructured and structured data, whether it exists on premise, in the cloud or in social media. Coveo’s intelligent indexing technology connects broadly with all systems to create a virtual information integration layer, from which role-based Insight Consoles present consolidated, correlated information mashups. Greater insight enables more effective and efficient customer service, more relevant customer experiences, increased sales and shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and ultimately, increased profitability.
Coveo customers range from Fortune 100 companies such as Lockheed Martin, PepsiCo and Verizon, to Global 2000 companies such as GEICO, CA Technologies and T-Mobile, to mid-sized businesses such as Terumo Medical, and Boston Children’s Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
418-263-1111 x233 Office