Coveo Wins Bronze Stevie® Award in 2012 International Business Awards
Honored for “Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – New”
QUEBEC – September 13, 2012
- Coveo announced today that it was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the the “Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – New” category in The 9th Annual International Business Awards.
- The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. The 2012 IBAs received entries from more than 50 nations and territories. Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word for “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala awards banquet at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Seoul, South Korea on October 15th.
- More than 3,200 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Most Innovative Company of the Year, Management Team of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others.
- Coveo introduced Coveo 7.0 to ensure that every employee and every customer can obtain the right insight, at the right time, regardless of when or where they need it. Contextually relevant insight helps customers understand the next best action, agents to understand how to best solve customer issues, engineers to understand what will work best in a new product, and sales to know how best to move a prospective customer along the buying continuum. Overall, this enables the organization to act in a more agile, responsive manner, with the customer always at the center of operations.
- Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 300 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process this year.
- Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
- Louis Tetu, CEO, Coveo: “We are honored to be recognized by the International Business Awards and send congratulations to our fellow honorees. This Coveo product was the first to apply multi-channel text analytics across an intelligent unified index of vast amounts of disparate enterprise and social content. This enables intelligent mash-ups of cloud-based enterprise systems, on-premise systems and even social media channels of information. Coveo customers tell us that they’ve found it to be the most transformational IT technology they can implement, with the least amount of effort and providing the greatest return.”
- Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards: “Entries to the IBAs grew substantially this year. Despite slow economic conditions in much of the world, the quality of nominations was outstanding, demonstrating that there are many companies that are innovating and growing regardless.”
Coveo transforms users’ and companies’ ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems—on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo’s advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company’s three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM and Contact Centers for sales & service, WCMs for one-to-one marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Coveo role-based Insight Consoles™ provide advanced navigation into consolidated, correlated information mashups, within any application, including Coveo for Salesforce. Among Coveo’s more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children’s Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The International Business Awards, The American Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.