Coveo Appoints Guy Gauvin as Chief Operating Officer
Former Taleo executive rejoins colleagues on Coveo executive team
QUEBEC – September 17, 2012
- Coveo today announced the appointment of Guy Gauvin as Chief Operating Officer. Gauvin will report to CEO Louis Tetu, effective immediately.
- Gauvin is charged with ensuring the company’s scalability during its current period of extreme growth. He will have responsibility for achievement of overall company revenue goals, customer delight metrics and global and regional business operations.
- Gauvin worked for more than 10 years at Taleo, the talent management software company co-founded by Tetu and acquired by Oracle earlier this year, where he was an officer. During his tenure he served as Executive Vice President Global Services, held the role of Chief Operating Officer and was involved in leading the integration of several acquisitions globally. Prior to Taleo, Gauvin was Vice President of Worldwide Services at Baan Supply Chain Solutions, the supply-chain management solutions subsidiary of Baan ERP software company, where he also worked with Tetu and three other current Coveo executives.
- Louis Tetu, CEO, Coveo: “I’m excited to work with Guy again. Based on our long professional history together, I know that Guy’s skills and depth of experience will be invaluable as we continue to grow and take the company to the next level. Guy joins the company at a time of tremendous growth and opportunity, especially with our recent launch of Coveo for Salesforce. The entire Coveo team welcomes Guy into this new phase of growth.”
- Guy Gauvin, COO, Coveo: “I have witnessed Coveo’s tremendous momentum and under Louis’ direction, I would expect nothing less. Coveo has achieved so much to date in the value its solutions bring to customers, it is growing at a very fast pace, and I am looking forward to the work ahead in scaling our global operations to best achieve our goals.”
Coveo transforms users’ and companies’ ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems—on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo’s advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company’s three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM and Contact Centers for sales & service, WCMs for one-to-one marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Coveo role-based Insight Consoles™ provide advanced navigation into consolidated, correlated information mashups, within any application, including Coveo for Salesforce. Among Coveo’s more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children’s Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.
418-263-1111 x233 Office